[ExI] riots again

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:26:16 UTC 2012

> the Taliban are not the Soviet Union.

Of course not. And they are not China as well. We know that, what's your
point?

Oh, I see:

> They and their friends are only a threat to the west insofar as certain
interest groups over here need an enemy to point the Two Minute Hate at.

They are not a real power at all? Just an imaginary foe?

>  I'll grant you they're hateful and unattractive, but a threat? Not
really.

Your grants worth nothing to those, who were already killed by them.

P.S.

It would be funny, if it was not grotesque. Your claims, of course.