[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Oct 6 19:50:08 UTC 2012

Il 06/10/2012 21:09, Charlie Stross ha scritto:
> On 6 Oct 2012, at 19:55, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'll propose that we (US, the west, etc) feel threatened by
>> religious ideology that is not our own simply because it's
>> unknown.[1]

Unfortunately, my feeling for Islam become so "radical" when I
researched it and started reading what Muslims believe from them.
Initially I assumed the 9/11 was something from "extremists", but more
and more I read about Islam and more and more I was confronted with the
fact Islam is what his detractors say it is.
There are not extremists, only Muslims willing to follow the letter and
the spirit of Islam as recorded in its sacred writing and consistently
applied for the last 1400 years.

>> I consider this the driving xenophobia that Keith has been talking
>> about for years.

> And we're getting a lovely display of racist xenophobia from John,
> Mirco, and their allies along the way.

Are we racist xenophobes because we are not interested to fix our cars
to solve the War on Terror?

or

Are we racist xenophobes because you (and the people like you) are in
need of someone to scapegoat for your lack of a solution for the Muslim
intolerance problem.

or

Are we racist xenophobes because we don't like to hear about gays
couples being beaten by Muslims for holding hand and kissing in public?

or

Are we racist xenophobes because we want preserve our freedoms even if
they irk the feeling of Muslims, Leftist and Nazis alike?

Mirco