[ExI] Top 10 Stories Under-Reported by the Mainstream Media

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 14:16:35 UTC 2012

BillK <pharos at gmail.com> reported:

> See:
> <http://www.boulderweekly.com/article-9940-project-censored.html>
>
> 1. Signs of an emerging police state
> 2. Oceans in peril
> 3. U.S. deaths from Fukushima
> 4. FBI agents responsible for terrorist plots
> 5. Federal Reserve loaned trillions to major banks
> 6. Small network of corporations run the global economy
> 7. The International Year of Cooperative
> 8. NATO war crimes in Libya
> 9. Prison slavery in the U.S.
> 10. H.R. 347 criminalizes protest

Yeah, I stopped reading at No. 3, as will many other people, I'm sure.  This kind of thing doesn't help when there are genuine issues of important stories that go unreported.

Oh, here's a conspiracy theory:  Maybe that site is secretly government-controlled, to seed crackpottery among the genuine stories, so that people just roll their eyes and move on.

Ben Zaiboc