[ExI] Oxford

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Fri Oct 26 22:50:24 UTC 2012

On 26/10/2012 14:47, Keith Henson wrote:
> Couple of weeks from now I will be in Oxford, close anyway, and
> possibly free Thursday and Friday nights.
>
> It will be on the way back from Frankfurt.

Cool! When? It would be great to meet up.

(Oxford was shockingly dark and autumny after the Bay Area and
especially Arizona, but we do make it up by having interesting laser
physics doodles on the whiteboard and fun discussions about how to use
Penrose's new cyclic universe model to solve the Goldbach conjecture).

--
Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute