[ExI] political fun and games

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:06:39 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> it is
> starting to look more and more like whoever wins in Ohio wins.

The state whose government has been pulling strong and legally
questionable means to swing the vote Republican?

It's not the vote that counts, it's who counts the votes.

I'm assuming Ohio goes to Romney - but most electoral vote
projections I've seen recently, even with that modification, still
have Obama in the lead.

> So now we have this big storm which
> has knocked out power in many places on the east coast, and here are these
> fools with the voting machines that may not have the power up in time.

Which may affect New York's voting.  Upstate NY is mostly
red, and was affected much less than New York City.