[ExI] How much enhancement is too much?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 4 16:05:24 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] How much enhancement is too much?

On 3 September 2012 20:00, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

.

>.If you are a boxer and gets muscular mass making you a heavyweight, you
cannot compete in the lightweight any more. -- Stefano Vaj

Exactly!  Well said BillK.  Of course I come at it from the point of view of
a six ft tall featherweight, but I say all the muscular roid-meisters, go
right on ahead and devour whatever you want, and may you bulk right out of
my weight category.  Meanwhile I will use what little advantage nature
offered me, the long bony arms, and reach out and touch someone.
Repeatedly.  Until they fall down.  {8^D  Actually I am getting too old for
that sport (have been for a long time) but the newish sport of chess boxing
looks like a lotta fun.