[ExI] Transhuman

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:55:04 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> The design is okay, but not unique. The storyline is adolescent. The
> sexuality is a toss back to Japanese sexuality of the 20th Century. I don't
> see where it is transhuman at all.  What do you see as the connection?

Natasha,

Isn't the whole point of transhumanism that you can turn yourself into
something beyond human by your choice? If you do that in the gym, or
with plastic surgery or by having cybernetic extensions how is it
different? I even see tatoos as primitive transhumanism. Seems like
primitive transhumanism to me, how is it NOT transhumanism?

-Kelly