[ExI] Nice Article on Brain Preservation

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:22:35 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:
> There is rather a lot of silly stuff being written on this topic. Aschwin de
> Wolf and I are currently writing a detail analysis of plastic or resin
> embedding (plastination is a specific method used by Gunther von Hagens).
> Writers who think this approach is much cheaper have no idea what they are
> talking about. They also don't seem to understand that it gives you fewer
> revival options than does cryopreservation.
>
> We aim to finish our article within a week or so.

I look forward to reading it. I do get what you are saying about fewer
options. One of the interesting things I'd like to know is whether
plastic or resin embedding will preserve DNA... Probably would for the
shortish time frames we're talking about here... less than 1000 years
or it ain't happnin.

-Kelly