[ExI] riots again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:00:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Joshua Job wrote:
> Charlie,  I realize history matters to other people,  but it doesn't change
> the policies we need to enact.  We still need to stop intervening,
> recognize invasions are not effective means to combat terrorism, and we need
> to not overreact to attacks like we did after 9/11.

It's not going to happen.

The US military budget is more than the rest of the world put together.
Neither Obama or Romney intend to reduce it. The future planned for
America is to threaten the rest of the world and take what it wants by
any means possible. As the dollar collapses the US won't be able to
buy what it needs. Force will be the only alternative.

Nothing personal, it's just business.

BillK