[ExI] riots again

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:02:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sick tired of reading, how the West is to blame after all.

Various people are "sick and tired" of various things.  Me, too.  Bad
juju the world over has a tendency to do that.  You're unhappy, I'm
unhappy.  Fine.  Can we deal with the facts and the situation now?
Otherwise the solution is for you to just stop reading about stuff
that upsets you.

(Actually, this is an excellent solution:  Don't waste your time on
the bullsh*t going on in the world.  Concentrate exclusively on those
matters that affect you personally.  Use your time and energy to build
your own peaceful and prosperous little world close at hand.)

> No matter what those Muslim masses do, they have learned it form or through the Western influence. Or it is a justified retaliation for the Mosadek's case.
>
> Or something.
>
> Sick tired of this masochism.

Trade siding with sado for siding with yourself.

Best, Jeff Davis

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities
           committed  by his own side, but he has a remarkable
                     capacity for not even hearing about them."
                                              George Orwell