[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Sep 24 19:15:40 UTC 2012

Il 24/09/2012 10:51, Charlie Stross ha scritto:

> Yes, those guys are vile mediaeval reactionaries.

> But we -- or our realpolitik-obsessed, short-sighted leaders --
> created them.

Is it a good reason to destroy them?

> That kind of fundamentalist religious extremism is a
> symptom of a local political culture where all progress towards
> democracy and enlightenment has been exterminated for a generation.

There was not local political culture interested in enlightenment and
democracy. Never existed. All progress was imposed to them by external
forces for a reason or another.

> Religious groups, let us not forget, also do charity work, feeding
> and clothing the poor.

No. They only feed their poor. Not all poor.
They use their charity to buy the poor and keep them dependent to them.
They use money to buy conversion to Islam (conversion to other religion
is punished by death). No money for kafir.

> In the case of the Taliban, they also brought
> law to the lawless.

They brought tyranny to the lawless. Moving from a tyranny to another is
no improvement.

In the case of Talibans they were financed by an external power (aka
Pakistan, the Land of the Pure (the Pure are the Muslims, the others are
impure).

> This is also going on in other parts of the
> Middle East; why do you think Hamas is popular in the West Bank, or

It is not so popular, now in Gaza. It happen when they become the
government and start to force people to obey them.

> the Muslim Brotherhood able to win elections in Egypt?

For the same reason Hitler was able to win in Germany.
People fear and run to vote for some savior.

> If the
> Israelis hadn't stomped Arafat's much more secular and
> western-oriented Fatah flat, and the Generals (from Nasser onwards)
> hadn't stifled democratic opposition, the reactionary extremist
> movements wouldn't have had room to grow.

Sorry, but this is incorrect (an understatement).
Arafat, as he returned in the West Bank, started to impose his power
over the locals and to indoctrinated the children about freeing all
Palestine, "from the River to the Sea". He took the money for himself
and his cronies. He rejected any and every peace offer from Israel. He
never implemented any part of the Oslo Agreement.

The Palestinian people never existed before Arafat was throw out of
Jordanian by King Hussein. It was PLO (Palestine Liberation
Organization). But the people in Palestine identified themselves as
Arabs. Not Palestinians. Not even now they really identify themselves as
Palestinians. They were Jordanians in the West Bank and apolides in Gaza
(Egypt never dreamed to give them any right when they ruled there).
Ask Lebanese as much the love Palestinians and if they contemplate to
give them the right to become citizens of Lebanon (ditto for any other
government there).

The war of the Arabs against Israel are racially and religiously
motivated. They can not accept a state and a government not Arab and not
Muslim. All the other policies are descendant from the religious and
racial intolerance of Arabs.

Mirco