[ExI] Question: Conference in San Francisco Venue Options

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Sep 25 19:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!

Humanity+ hopes to hold a conference in San Francisco this fall/winter.  We
had a possible venue option, but that fell through.  I have been hunting but
am coming up short.  Most venues are too expensive and I don't have any
contacts at universities to get info on auditoriums.  I found a possibility
in Berkeley at the International House at UC Berkeley in the Chevron
Auditorium.  Another possibility is directly in SF and it is Rally Pad but
it is more like our Summit in Irvine venue (not an auditorium) and it only
seats about 115 people.

Does anyone have a suggestion for us?   It would be great to get this
conference up and running!

Thank you!

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD