[ExI] riots again

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 27 14:03:13 UTC 2012

<http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/25/living-and-dying-under-drones/>

>"... Children and adults wake screaming in the night, others are reduced to
a state of debilitating listlessness. ...  Wedding parties and other social
gatherings have become too dangerous to celebrate. The death of so many
adult male breadwinners has reduced many families to total destitution..."

>...It is hell on earth out there.  BillK

Ja, so where's the photographic evidence?  Should not we send them cell
phones, cameras and laptop computers to upload the video to YouTube?  Would
not that be more effective than being listless or screaming in the night?
Note I am not doubting that robo-bombing is occurring or that it doesn't
occasionally hit civilian gatherings.  Rather I am making the point that
publication of these things would be a far more effective means of stopping
it than burning the local US embassy, which will likely make the problem
worse.