[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Sep 27 15:28:03 UTC 2012

Il 27/09/2012 15:52, spike ha scritto:

> My question: why are the victims of robo-bombings are not getting on YouTube
> and telling their story, rather than having someone else put them on YouTube
> for rioting and murdering those who had nothing to do with either the videos
> or the robo-bombing and can do nothing about either?

My opinion, just an opinion, is the victims of robo-bombing are not so
many and putting footage online would cause the risk to a new Qanagate.

We saw the Qanagate, the deliberate misleading of public opinion with
false photos, staged photos, out of context videos and naked lies.

My humble opinion is, if the US Army, USMC, USAF want make a desert and
call it "peace", they have all the tools and the power to do so in few
weeks. Just put drones up and shoot anyone, everywhere. Stop all
economic activity. Prevent people from herding, farming, mining,
whatever. Kill everyone moving in and not moving out.

What Charlie Stross and others are arguing is the US is evil and
powerful, but, like Israel, it is unable to exterminate a people unarmed
and under their total control. They would like to do it, they try to do
it, but someway they are unable to do it.

Now, the old King Hussein of Jordain killed 10-20.000 Palestinians with
cannons and guns in the early '70s in few weeks (the infamous Black
September) when they tried to take over the place from him.
Then, 40 years after, the US armed forces are unable to do the same body
count against sitting ducks?

Let me be skeptic.

Mirco