[ExI] riots again

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 27 17:05:13 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of BillK
>...Subject: Re: [ExI] riots again

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM, spike wrote:
<snip>
> Exactly so sir, which is why I suggested YouTube...

>...I think there are some video documentaries on YouTube if you search for
them... That's why political arguments never change anybody's mind. BillK

What we need are photographs of every drone strike, along with some kind of
photographic evidence, date and time stamped, ideally location stamped,
along with text reports on who was slain or injured, ages, gender and so
forth.  Reports of debilitating listlessness and nightmares are of no value
to me, for if I dreamed I lived in some benighted theocracy, I too would
wake screaming, and I too would be debilitated by hopelessness and
listlessness, never mind the drones, which would only offer a vague promise
of sweet relief through death.

>From that photo-evidence we can create a central spreadsheet documenting
everything, when the weapons were fired, who was hit, how many children
perished and so forth.  Without that, we will merely get more of President
Obama's people insisting that no evidence exists to prove the contentions,
at which time our best efforts at impeaching him will come to naught.