[ExI] Google wants you...

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:09:00 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM, J.R. Jones wrote:
> http://www.kurzweilai.net/google-venture-fund-seeks-forward-thinking-biotech-entrepreneurs
>
> Seems like a right fit for some of this list's brilliant minds

Unfortunately my brilliant mind ran away some time ago.
I suspect it is hiding in the bottom of the wardrobe and refusing to come out.

I've tried coaxing it out with titbits of Stephen Hawking and Michio
Kaku but without success.

Luckily I don't make use of it very often, so it is just a minor inconvenience.

Anyway, it tends to be a bit of a showoff when it is out in public.
That may be why it is sulking now, after the latest reprimand when it
claimed to know how to solve the world's economic problems.

BillK