[ExI] riots again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:30:06 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Charlie Stross <charlie.stross at gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't feel the need to defend islam. Or christianity, or judaism. All
> those faiths harbour a bucketload of intolerant chuckleheads who want to
> force their beliefs on everyone else.

Yes.

> However, to damn *all* muslims, christians, or jews as intolerant
> chuckleheads is to make a mistake of similar magnitude.

All Muslims and Christians and Jews are chuckleheads, to belong to any of
those religions you must believe in their bronze age era holy book, and
obviously to do that being a chucklehead is a vital requirement. However
not all Muslims and Christians and Jews are intolerant, but the evidence
indicates that most good Muslims are. I say this because even if they are
not personally involved in one of those ridiculous brain dead dumb riots,
the rank and file of that religion don't seem particularly embarrassed by
the fact that a large number of people with their faith are. In the Islamic
world there just doesn't seem to be much outrage at the idiocy committed in
the name of Allah.

Being anti-Muslim does not make one a Nazi, I make no apologies in
condemning Nazi ideology and Communist ideology and Islamic ideology.

  John K Clark