[ExI] riots again

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:41:29 UTC 2012

All the comments about Muslim intolerance and Muslim violence are a
load of crap.  And they are a load of crap because you -- John and
Mirco for the most part -- but the rest as well because of their easy
acquiescence to the erasure of context.

And that context is the massive, deliberate, systematic, and
unprovoked violence against Muslims by the West.  Invasion, theft,
murder, abetted by the usual dishonesty that assigns blame to the
victims: before the aggression, based on a phonied up casus belli,
after the aggression, by dishonestly characterizing retaliation as
terrorism arising out of a cultural or racial predisposition to
violence.

Who has friggin attacked whom?  Sure, Osama did the 911 thing, but he
had reasons, and he spelled them out: Islam under attack (a million
dead Iraqis from sanctions), murdered and dispossessed Palestinians
and the theft of Palestine by European Zionists and their Western
accomplices, Western support for Muslim dictators, and infidel
soldiers on sacred Muslim territory.  And there's quite a bit more
than that, but not cited by Osama.  These were Osama's casus belli,
and they weren't phonied up like the Gulf of Tonkin or Iraq's WMDs.

Then you write this:

"...the Geneva Conventions allow the right to strike enemies even if
they are near civilians or use civilians as shields or cover.  If a
anti-aircraft gun is placed over or near a school full of children,
there is no liability if the enemy shell the gun and hit the school
and kill the children. The liability is on the shoulders of the people
placing the anti-aircraft gun there."

This is sick, evil, dishonest, context-deleted hogwash.  The Geneva
Conventions forbid aggressive war, unequivocally declaring it to be
the ultimate crime.  Consequently, if an aggressor, without
provocation or justification, attacks some group, then EVERY SINGLE
DEATH on both sides, civilian and military alike, are criminal
homicides, the culpability for which belongs ***ENTIRELY*** to the
aggressor.

You need to stop blaming Islam for defending itself and fighting back
against Western criminality.  It's willfully dishonest, stupid, and
makes you a tribal accomplice to the criminality.

Stop Western aggression against Islam, and the violent response to
that aggression will stop.  Otherwise, it's perpetual war, and while
it may be emotionally satisfying to puff yourself up and declare
"Bring it on, terrorists will not be appeased", I suspect you won't be
pleased at how that plays out.

Go thee and sin no more,... or continue to screw yourself by
arrogating to yourself the white man's privilege to screw anyone
anywhere who has something whitey wants.

You guys piss me off.

Best, Jeff Davis

 "Men occasionally stumble over the truth,
 but most pick themselves up and hurry off
 as if nothing had happened."
             Winston Churchill