[ExI] riots again

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sun Sep 30 16:51:48 UTC 2012

On 09/30/2012 08:06 AM, John Clark wrote:

> I've debated with hundreds of Extropians with thousands of posts since
> my very first post to the Extropian list on September 29 1993, and
> although we've strongly disagreed about some things until now we all
> agreed that the continuation of civilization was a desirable goal; but
> now for the first time I apparently find somebody who disagrees about
> that. Oh well, there is no disputing matters of taste.

And can you name that person who is supposedly against the continuation
of civilization?  Please give us a name.  I know it is not me.  And
probably not John Clark or Spike or anyone else I can think of on this
list.  So are you really sure you want to make that accusation.  If you
do then give the name and proof.

Fred