[ExI] Bitcoin

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 07:10:11 UTC 2013

The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Incidently for merchants... one can simply use Paysius to convert bitcoin into local fiat for payment.

>http://paysius.com/

Sorry, I hit send too soon the first time. Thanks for the link. I wonder if these services like Paysius are funded well enough to handle transactions to accommodate large, conservative businesses that do not want to absorb the currency risks inherent in BTC. I suspect not. For example if a company like Amazon.com were to start accepting BTC, only a small fraction of  its revenue would I think overwhelm the BTC system and market. These problems are not insurmountable, but they might be a source of growing pains.

Gordon