[ExI] Bitcoin

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:26:41 UTC 2013

The Atlantic magazine Online has an interesting column about Bitcoin that
aggregates opinions from many other sources. Bottom line consensus is that
Bitcoin is more like a stock share than a currency.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2013/04/todays-bitcoin-crash-shows-why-its-not-really-currency/64100/