[ExI] Bitcoin

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 09:39:10 UTC 2013

Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the best laugh today. Dismal science at its best.

Ha, Eugen! Yes, this is the dismal science.

But it is a science. It's not just folklore, as some might have it. It is a branch of the social sciences.

It is a dismal social science that I am, perhaps unfortunately, studied in. I spent my education and a significant of part of my career and much of my hobby time on this dismal science of economics.

I participate here now about Bitcoin only because I'm an old Extropian who respects the intelligence of people like you. By all other accounts, I should be talking to people in finance and investment.

Gordon