[ExI] Book Event - reading/signing LA

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Apr 20 00:37:49 UTC 2013

Great! Thank you.

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD

NEW Book: Co-Editor: The Transhumanist Reader: Contemporary and Classical
Essays on the
Science, Technology, and Philosophy of the Human Future (Wiley-Blackwell
Pub.)
<http://www.amazon.com/Transhumanist-Reader-Contemporary-Technology-Philosop
hy/dp/1118334310/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363616965&sr=1-1&keywords=t
he+transhumanist+reader> Available at Amazon!

Final Cover Design_email

Adjunct Professor, University of Advancing Technology

Chairman,  <http://www.humanityplus.org/> Humanity+