[ExI] proto-bitcoin

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:55:09 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:20 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> Utility fog has serious deficiences due to the reconfigurability
> requirement. The amount of wasted volume dedicated to navigation,
> propulsion and relinking is considerable. It only makes sense
> as a poor man's reconfigurable environment for meat puppets, and
> falls short on about everything if there are none.

Since we're talking about utility fog, here's a patent of mine.  It's
intended as a way to get the effect of utility fog, but in a practical way:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,487,454.PN.&OS=PN/6,487,454&RS=PN/6,487,454

No prototypes yet.  I keep looking around for someone who would be
interested in (and have the funding to) develop it.