[ExI] Bitcoin

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Apr 27 01:29:40 UTC 2013

Il 25/04/2013 22:41, Gordon ha scritto:

> PS. I am now a proud owner of bitcoins. The price went up and so far I
> am profitable. I invested about half my allotted funds, currently
> sitting at Mt.Gox. If the price drops, I'll buy more. It seems to be
> dropping rather quickly as I type this.

I was not profitable only at the bottom of the last big correction (from
266 to 50 US$).
Now I at least doubled my worth in US$ and €.

The volatility is very large, because the market cap is very small and
the actors a lot and growing.
Current figures from MtGox are about 10K new accounts every week and
millions US$ entering the market every day.
It is true many actors buy from Mt.Gox and sell in different exchanges,
like BitStamp.com (where prices are higher) and then move US$ to Mt.Gox.

Mirco