[ExI] Digital identity

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:42:58 UTC 2013

Our world is totally different from the world of our
grand-grandfathers. We use the Internet to communicate with people far
away, women can vote, gays can marry, and animals have rights. All
things that would have deeply shocked our grand-grandfathers.
Some people who reject all these things. Fine with me, they can reject
them (and some communities do), but they cannot force others to give
them up. If they do, then we fight back.