[ExI] "Crypto Coin Law" vs "Law of the Crypto Coin"?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Aug 4 18:07:10 UTC 2013

Transhumanites,

I'd be interested in what you all think about the current name of the
leading camp on predicting future Bitcoin Valuations.

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

The current name is based on "Crypto Coin Law".  My initial thinking was
a kind of derivative of the very popular "Moore's Law" term. But now I'm
thinking "The law of the Cypto Coin" rolls off the tongue much better
and has a much better chance of catching on?

Also, many of you have expressed your opinion about how there is no law
around Bitcoin Valuations, so I'd also very much like to hear your
opinion!!  If you don't like the term 'law', what would be a better name
for the best consensus camp?

Thanks!

Brent Allsop