[ExI] test for bogus googles, was: RE: phony google

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:34:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:41 PM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> Ja that occurred to me too: websites change, so I assume Google is
> constantly updating.  There might be system settings and filters which
> spring into action whenever they see the words “latex” and “chicken”
> together for instance.

Google also tracks your previous searches.  They use something like 30
data points of tracking information even when you aren't logged in
(and many more when you are).

Perhaps you should just assume there is always some agency taking
advantage of you while you are online.  You mission (should you care
to accept it, etc.) is to decide which agency you'd like to have
taking advantage of you then maximize that relationship while
minimizing the others.

btw, have you googled "askew" ?