[ExI] musk tube

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:00:07 UTC 2013

On Aug 15, 2013 8:39 PM, "Mike Dougherty" <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sit?  Lie down and take up even less space.  I bet people would be happy
to lie in pods with HD monitors for games/email/whatever.  I prefer the pod
idea over sitting next to the claustrophobic fit person.

The human body can tolerate less acceleration in that direction.  Also,
lying down in a coffin-like MySpace might cause a greater freakout by the
person whose feet at now near your head, and being accelerated toward your
head when the trip begins (the greatest likelihood moment of freakout).

> Though, tbh, it seems like an incredible waste of resources to move apes
around.

You and I might not care for it; we don't have the valued and concerns that
would make us early adopters of it.