[ExI] On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs

TwentFirstCentury Matters matters21stcentury at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 04:40:20 UTC 2013

Am only reacting to:
Eisenhower's having warned of military- industrial complex.
Our spending a trillion+ in transforming Iraq from Sunni to Shiite.
Our spending a trillion+ to  raise the standard of living in Afghanistan to the level of Chad's.
And what is foreign aid? taking funds from the poor in rich nations to give to kleptocrats in poor nations?One is given to wonder wherein the rationality lies-- or any rationale whatsoever.