[ExI] Silence in the sky-but why?

TwentFirstCentury Matters matters21stcentury at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 20:05:25 UTC 2013

"### Absolutely. Plus, we have to remember that our information about
the far reaches of the universe is very outdated. It takes time for
light cones to intersect... not seeing signs of expansions in galaxies farther than 0.7 billion
years is to be expected. This means we don't have to be the firstborn
in the whole universe, only the firstborn in a much smaller sphere, to
explain the still-empty skies."

Rafal,
would you surmise the farther away beings might be, the more unlike humans they would be?