[ExI] Fwd: [tt] The Habitable Epoch of the Early Universe

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Thu Dec 12 12:48:42 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-12 07:05, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> Interesting, does it mean that the string landscape is more likely to
> be real, given that anthropic explanations for the fine tuning of the
> cosmological constant are weakened?

Hmm, depends on if you believe the self sampling assumption (SSA) or
self indication assumption (SIA). SSA would weaken the fine tuning of
cosmological constant, while I *think* the SIA would not change it. I'll
ask around the experts in the office.

--
Dr Anders Sandberg
Future of Humanity Institute