[ExI] Coursera Nanotechnology has begun

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 03:19:13 UTC 2013

And now the course is done.  I got a perfect on all the quizzes, though
having free retries helped a lot, especially with the more ambiguous
questions.

The actual science was legit, even if the Drexler-bashing wasn't
substantiated - but understandable since they focus on nearer-term
applications.  (Especially with the potential motive to dissociate from
Drexlerian visions that was presented.)  Still, I got the sense that if a
solid incremental path to that vision could be presented, they'd be for
taking the steps, at least (even if not betting on where they lead).

What did others who took it, think of it?