[ExI] Buy! Buy! Buy! (Bitcoin again)

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Thu Dec 19 00:23:25 UTC 2013

Stathis,

I know some of the most brilliant and productive entrepreneurs in the US
that are thinking of leaving the US, and taking their new Bitcoin start
ups with them, to places like Canada and Europe, where they are more
definitively accepting of Bitcoin than the US, who is basically still
ignoring it (making it very difficult to do Bitcoin Business here).
Also, since China has banned it, I bet a significant amount of capital,
and entrepreneurial brains, are already leaving China very fast, for
greener pastures.  Even if the US and Europe tried to join China and ban
it, countries like South Africa, where they are welcoming it, will
similarly welcome all the capital and entrepreneurs to their shores, as
they flee all centrally controlled anti free states.  Capital always
flows to where it is treated the best.  It'll be interesting to see how
long it takes centrally controlled places like China to see this, and
the damage they are doing to their own country, and it will also be
interesting to see how many other countries attempt the same thing, and
for how long.  And how much those states that ban it drop in per capita
income, during that time, compared to I would expect explosive growth in
free states.

I think china banning it is the greatest thing that could happen to the
west and all more free nations.  Not to mention, I plan on making
another significant purchase of Bitcoin, come Jan 1st, from my pre tax
IRA, so I can invest the taxes I'll owe for 18 months, before I have to
pay them.  So this drop is price will double the amount of bitcoins I'll
now be able to get.  I bet lots of People in the US, are planning on
doing the same thing, come Jan 1st. I'm going to do my best to beat the
rush.

Brent Allsop