[ExI] data are lost to science at 'astonishing rate'

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 19 19:01:00 UTC 2013

Tomasz, I posted this article over to Exi because it is an important topic
with another branch.  I mentioned in this forum about some family research I
had done about 24 yrs ago, information found in a paper book.  I didn't copy
the book at the time or even write down where I found the info, but it
turned out to be a critical link in a chain that otherwise could never have
been joined.  My point is that as science loses data at an appalling rate,
history loses data even more quickly.  The libraries of Alexandria are
burning furiously to this day, with far more fuel than in 642 AD.

spike