[ExI] Elections at Humanity+ - 2 Board seats open

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Feb 2 02:00:54 UTC 2013

Friends,

I am personally endorsing Adam Ford and Brandon Whale.  Another favorite is
Stuart Mason Dambrot.  Any one of these candidates can bring the much needed
hands-on experience to Humanity+.  Not on that, they have the credentials
and the know-how!

Please help us freshen things up at Humanity+!  Why?  Because the Board
needs two new members who have a track record for getting things done, have
their own large network that will vastly increase our membership, and a
strong business and organization structure that Humanity+ needs.

I know Adam and Brandon or Stuart can do this.  I hope you consider voting
for them!

Cheers -

Natasha