[ExI] Let's stop lowering our IQs.

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 3 05:46:16 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of J.R. Jones
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:07 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] Let's stop lowering our IQs.

>.I can see the benefits of topical applications.  It's the water supply
thing that gets me.  I'm on a well, for the past 3 years.  So far no
problems.  But I brush regularly, and have strong teeth (33, never having
had a cavity in my life). The toothpaste tube says not to swallow the stuff,
how is it supposed to be safe in drinking water?  Because of low amounts?
BS.  I'm tired of that argument.  "safe levels" my rear.

JR, don't forget your assignment bud.  You brought it on yourself with the
original question.  Now enquiring minds want to know: have you been able to
find any references that look reliable or plausible that show fluoride in
the water is harmful?  Note: I am inclined to believe it is generally a bad
idea to add stuff to drinking water.  But enquiring minds want to know.  As
a coincidence, I have a dental appointment Monday, so I will ask my dentist
if he knows of any references or research.