[ExI] please consider joining OpenWorm

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:54:08 UTC 2013

> Building the first digital life form. Open source.

This claim would be laughable if it was what they truly
meant.  There have been scads and scads of "digital life
forms", including some detailed single-cell-organism
simulators.

What they appear to be doing instead is a highly detailed,
open source model of a worm (c. elegans).

They need a better catchphrase, or anyone who's been
around the Web long enough to be of much use to them
may well think they are yet another naive effort and
click away without exploring further.