[ExI] Google Air

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 01:51:57 UTC 2013

Facts are not in abundance.  It fits as well as any theory to note that
this comes just after their execs' humanitarian mission to North
Korea, and to suppose that a mass airlifted exodus - planefuls at
a time, over years - from NK might be in the works.

(NK's just shy of 25 million people, supposedly; if you take 250 per
flight - note that the article specifies the largest of business jets -
that's 100,000 flights.  10 flights per day, and the country could be
depopulated in about 30 years - ignoring birth/death rates, assuming
0 immigration, and if the pace was kept up.  That said, this seems
unlikely.)