[ExI] Anomaly Register - Radio and Radar Anomalies

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 18 05:50:41 UTC 2013

Anomaly Register - Radio and Radar Anomalies
Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 am (PST) .

Posted by:
"Terry W. Colvin" terry_colvin2001

I have two pages from the now-defunct Anomaly Register newsletter.
It was published by William R. Corliss, retired U.S. Navy scientist,
who passed away the summer of 2011.

There are 21 items on these two pages. I have these in either
.jpg or .png format. The .jpg files are 1,321 and 1,020 kilobytes
The .png files are 154 and 158 kilobytes.

The USAF RSV does not allow attachments.

If anyone wants these please e-mail me privately at
< fortean1 at mindspring.com >.

Terry

Terry W. Colvin
Ladphrao (Bangkok), Thailand
Pran Buri (Hua Hin), Thailand
http://terrycolvin.freewebsites.com/
[Terry's Fortean & "Work" itty-bitty site]