[ExI] we aren't the world

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Wed Feb 27 04:46:25 UTC 2013

Spike,

Interesting piece.  If I was the first player, I would always offer an
even 50/50 split.  But if I was the one that received an offer of even
the smallest possible amount, I would still accept it.

But a personal belief of mine probably has significant effect on the way
I behave in any such cases.  This belief is that some day perfect
justice for all will be achieved.  In other words, if a dude offered me
$1, and wanted to keep $99, and if I accepted.  In heaven, the future,
he would have to make a restitution, to make things fair, and pay me
back, including interest.  If that is deemed by future Gods, to be just,
anyway.  If not, then I wouldn't care anyway.  In other words, I believe
in building up rewards in heaven, by doing such give of myself to others
as much as possible way.  And my kids are going to owe me big time for
creating them!

What does everyone else think about such, and what choices would you make?

Brent Allsop