[ExI] Women

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Jan 1 00:51:16 UTC 2013

Il 28/12/2012 03:46, David Lubkin ha scritto:
> Think out of the box. Assume you have, say, $20 billion to spend on
> the problem and you don't care whose laws you break, collateral
> damage, or ethics. Or make it a trillion. The treatment of girls and
> women in large chunks of the world is appalling. What could you fund
> that would have a high probability of changing this altogether within
> 5-50 years?

Just found an example of appalling treatment of women:

http://www.parapundit.com/archives/008854.html

http://cjonline.com/news/2012-12-28/court-case-query-topeka-man-sperm-donor-or-father?page=1

> Schroller, an attorney with Topeka-based Swinnen & Associates, said
> the state became involved after the mother fell on hard times and
> applied for financial assistance through the state.
>
> She said of Schreiner: “My understanding is that after being pressed
> on paternity of the child, she gave them William’s name as a sperm
> donor. The state then filed this suit to determine paternity.”
>
> Angela de Rocha, spokeswoman for the Department for Children and
> Families, said Friday that Kansas law prevented her from commenting
> on the case.

It is interesting like, in primitive societies the family of the woman
is interested to know who is the father of "the son of the sin" to make
him pay for making the woman no more marriageable. If the father is not
held responsible the woman and her child would become a problem for her
family. And in general these women would become a problem for the
"primitive" societies.

Now, women can live the lifestyle they like until the government become
involved. The sugar daddy government become the patriarch in a
patriarchal society, able and willing to force and menace the woman to
give up the name of the man and able and willing to go after the man to
extort the support for the child.

Mirco

P.S.
I think some patriarch could feel offended if compared with the current
US government.