[ExI] tests again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 07:25:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:57 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> We haven't begun
> to take advantage of the resources at our disposal, evaluation of job
> applicants using the technologies enabled by desktop computers and internet
> connections.

Or how about chatbots paired with neural networks, that evaluate
millions of previously answered subjective tests to learn what good
common to tests, where the test takers do not have unlimited
on-the-spot 'Net access.  (Or even if they do, would-be cheaters do
not tend to have access to that same database...)