[ExI] Expansion of the Universe

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 01:11:21 UTC 2013

I wouldn't worry. My theory is that the universe is collapsing and doing it soo quickly that we perceive time backwards.
 So Its the big crunch we need to worry about, or rather our protozoic ancestors need to worry about.!!! :oD

 Out of interest have you every been scuba diving and experienced the blue orb? Its impossible to understand the big picture from such a limited perspective. Our measurement of local expansion may be a misinterpretation of local tidal movement? Universally speaking we are nothing but amoeba trying to understand the ripples in a tiny droplet of the ocean. Our big bang nothing but the pressure waves and movement from a nearby bubble.