[ExI] US to become 'net energy exporter' (fwd)

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sat Jan 12 17:39:21 UTC 2013

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013, Kelly Anderson wrote:

[...]
> I'm not shy either, but they have given air time to terrorists... not my
> favorite people, damn Amish anyway.

I see. In my own machiavellian way, I will guess that majority of TV
stations gave therrorisths air time, back when they were hip and alive.

Myself, I enjoyed those moments when Osama took his kalashnikov and fired
it against enemies. Only there was no fire coming out of barrel, and his
arms remained steady, like no recoil at all. Truly, Osama was a man made
of stone (longterm, however, every stone breaks, being elastic is so much
wiser). Either this, or a gun was plastic toy, producing only sounds. One
way or another, interesting to watch.

Or do you mean they were actually supporting the rroristhic case? This too
would be interesting to know.

[...]
> Again, H20 falls out of the atmosphere, I believe it's called
> precipitation...

>From what I have read, how much steam stays in the air depends on
temperature. The hotter the air, the wetter. So there is possibility of
runaway positive feedback.

As of CO2, I don't consider it very big issue (but it is an issue, just
very overhyped, at least from my POV). I have already given some thoughts
on this few days ago.

> > But chemistry is very far from my home base so I may be wrong. Or idiot.
> >

> It is hard to say anything in this area and not be attacked by someone.

Yes, this is why I encourage everybody by going my half of the way and
suggesting that I am actually an idiot. My half is easier, I admit - it
doesn't require any proof.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola