[ExI] Humanity Plus election

Ilia Stambler ilia.stambler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:53:37 UTC 2013

There still seems to be no announcement about this election either on
hplus-talk at list.humanityplus.org or humanityplus-members at googlegroups.com .
the last message I saw on hplus-talk was of January 4, entitled "AGI and
the Global Brain". And yet people submit candidatures and discuss
candidates. one wonders...