[ExI] instilling ambition

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:48:10 UTC 2013

Anders, I totally agree. Over-protecting children is one of the worse
things that we can do to them, because it may turn them in persons
afraid of their own shadow and unable to cope with life.

Fortunately, most children are smarter than us and find ways to work
around our over-protection for their own good. If a twelve years old
really wants to watch porn on the net, (s)he will find a way to do so
regardless of any "parental protection" is installed. If (s)he wants
to try sex or drugs, (s)he will do so.