[ExI] Who are the libertarians?

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:15:45 UTC 2013

What? What a definition...

The hermeneutics of this word is hard, because in Europe, usually, saying
liberal we mean "Neocon" or ultracapitalist while in USA you call liberal
to the leftwinged.

I think that liberal, in the european sense, is not compatible with
transhumanism, nor with any branch of humanism.

Sorry for my english

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Giovanni Santostasi
<gsantostasi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Many transhumanist now are closer to liberal views than libertarian ones.
> I will write more about this but I want to point out that your views on
> liberals are narrow and biased.
> Giovanni
>

> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <
> rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://www.scienceonreligion.org/index.php/news-research/research-updates/555-a-look-at-libertarian-morality
>>
>> http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0042366
>>
>> Or, to put it concisely, libertarians are the calm, independent,
>> curious truth-seekers (non-neurotic, open to experience
>> systematizers), essentially the opposite of liberals (neurotic,
>> non-conscientious, extraverted, agreeable, envious non-systematizers =
>> hypocritical social strivers), and pretty far from conservatives
>> (agreeable, conscientious, not open to experience = socially
>> constrained followers).
>>
>> Rafal

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com