[ExI] The problem of the time function.

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:40:19 UTC 2013

First step: what exactly do you mean by "universal time
function", and from what data do you conclude that this
is the case?

It helps to weed out the possibility that you have simply
misunderstood, before you spend much time trying to
model this.  Doing so by breaking it into a complete but
simple* explanation will also (assuming you understood
correctly) assist with the process of modeling, because
breaking it down like this renders components more
directly useful in said activity.

* These two qualities may at first seem inherently
opposed, but they are not.  The explanation needs to
handwave as little as possible, but at the same time,
all the steps are easily understood on their own.