[ExI] 23andme again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Jul 4 18:18:51 UTC 2013

Il 03/07/2013 15:48, spike ha scritto:

>> ...You could be innocent like Jesus and you would end on the Cross willing
> or not...

> Innocent like Jesus?  Like hell!  Did you forget about this ugly little
> incident:

> 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the
> changers of money sitting:
>
> 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of
> the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money,
> and overthrew the tables;
>
> 16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my
> Father's house an house of merchandise... {John Chapter 2}
>
> How do they figure this guy was sinless?

What part of "make not my Father's house an house of merchandise..." is
obscure?

The merchants were a bunch of squatters squatting in his father's home.
He was dealing with a home invasion is the kindlest way possible.
In fact, the episode do not report any merchant being harmed or
resorting to call the local police (or the guards of the Sinedrium).
In fact, when he was put on trial, in chains, no one charged him with
assault or anything else.

Mirco